Thanks ! Salon quality hair care system proven to moisturize your hair as well as Aveda Dry Remedy shampoo and conditioner. | Product Brochure. Include me as well. I wasn’t sure what the problem was from until now. My hair has been falling out in large portions and I use Suave products. Everyday! I was using suave products and I have lost an extreme amount of hair. 4.6 out of 5 stars 4,353. Who do we contact? Advertised with 100% natural almond + Shea butter. This is all my family uses, please I want to know more about the outcome. We offer a submission form on our website for you to fill out if you are seeking class action legal help. Please add my name to the list. Thank you. my hair was also coming out. 26. , the bottle is almost empty.. I’m sure I qualify as one of the deceived consumers. BUMMER. Please send more info, I have used this product several times. I’ve bought multiple sauce natural products. Suave Professional Almond and Shea Butter Shampoo and Conditioner 2 Pack 28 FL OZ Each 4.8 out of 5 stars 71. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. I wish I knew about the lawsuit. I’ve purchased the naturals products and am not fan. Sign up to our free newsletter and get the latest news sent direct to your inbox, APRINNOVA – A joint venture of AMYRIS and NIKKOL Group, Tagra WS SA50™ Water-Soluble Salicylic Acid, CameleonCaps™ Brochure: Asian Shade Chart, New age preservative! Please add me. Suave is all I’ve used for years. Suave. How d I sign up for this?I`ve bought MANY bottles of Sauve! Please add me. I’ve bought & used Suave products for years. Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner are infused with 100% natural almond and shea butter, which are known for their rich emollients. However, the ingredient lists from the shampoo and conditioner labels for the Suave Professionals products shown in the Facebook post (almond and shea butter) do … I had to get 4″ cut off do to thinking and hair is still breaking off. I’ve been loosing my hair big time that I’ve had to cut my hair short like pixie short to try to cover my hair loss I’ve been using these products for a bit already ….?? They get you every time. Please include me in your lawsuit.

• This is only products my teen will use. My husband and I always buy the Suave line. Suave Professionals Conditioner Almond + Shea Butter at Walgreens.

Until one day i came across a post where i seen there are others loseing hair. I will follow up on this case. Madeline at ranchproperty2@gmail.com. Please send info. I have been using Suave for many years thinking it was natural. For best results, use with with Suave Professionals Almond + Shea Butter Shampoo. Disappointed by the company. My wife and I have used THE SHAMPOO ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT OCCASIONS sEND PAPERWORK. My family has used the shampoo and conditioner several times. $10.87 $ 10. There is to many people claiming the same thing for it not to be investigated yet. We tell you about cash you can claim every week! :( i thought it was because i had throyid but im fine to my doctor . Setting up a free account with Top Class Actions will allow you to receive instant updates on ANY article that you ‘Follow’ on our website.

• I have in my shower stall “Suave Naturals” Sun-ripened raspberry, with aloe Vera and vitamin E, 12 fl. Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner are infused with 100 percent natural almond and shea butter, which are known for their rich emollients. I no longer use any Suave products after this reaction took place. Sign up for our free newsletter. I am very disappointed in Sauve I have been buying Sauve products especially Sauve Naturals for some time now and to see this come out in the news sickens me. Please include me. Plus, it works for all skin types and can be used all over the body — even on heels, elbows, and knees. been using this forever. I’ve purchased these products for years. I switched to another product and all of a sudden my hair is not falling out like it was. We’re both losing hair like crazy now so we googled our symptoms and sauve and this pops up!! Can I be added the suit. Please include me in this action. Suave natruals has synthetic ingredients? Just got more last week at Walgreens. dataLayer.push(dataLayerNews); Never once did I think this would be causing it. Please include me in the suit. 4.2. From there i will provide you with a way of contact so i may talk to a lawyer. 35. He seeks an award of compensatory and punitive damages, restitution and disgorgement, and reimbursement of court costs and attorneys’ fees. Please include me. I have them in my bathroom closet as we speak how can I get on this please. Yes I have bought this product at my local store please add me. How disheartening. I would like to join. How can i claim please include me please i use this all the time, What? Julia Guerrero I have used Suave products for most of my adult life and I buy the shampoo and conditioner. I had to cut my long hair to a short style I was losing so my hair at a rapid rate. Hain includes several copies of these images as attachments to his Suave Naturals class action lawsuit. Infused with 100% natural almond and shea butter; For moisturized hair, use with Almond + Shea Butter Conditioner; Long-lasting scent; For dry or damaged hair; Find Out More About This Suave … In its decision, the Seventh Circuit distilled them further as: None of these were sufficient to invalidate the settlement: “We conclude that the district court properly approved the settlement agreement reached in this case, and we thus affirm its judgment,” ​writes the court. Recorded the 03-Nov-2020 | Webinar. The best eyebrow tutorial you’ll ever watch. I went to the doctor and had photos taken. You can submit your information here: https://topclassactions.com/start-a-class-action/. Have for years. We have purchased for years and still do! Please add my name to your list. :( i thought it was because i had throyid but im fine to my doctor . The shampoo and conditioner as well. Relax and stay calm with eBay.com. I was very disappointed in this product, and false advertising. I will never buy a Suave product ever again. right now, Please include me in your lawsuit, Melissa Scroggins, Please add me to your lawsuit Lisa Mcconnell, Please include me in your lawsuit. 8. I have 2 bottle as we speak and deodorant…, Please add me I have a bottle of the shampoo. This Suave Naturals false advertising class action lawsuit raises claims for fraud, breach of warranty, and violation of California and New York consumer protection statutes. Please add me,I have purchased quite a bit of these products. }} } );jQuery(document).bind('gform_post_conditional_logic', function(event, formId, fields, isInit){} );. I have used Suave and questioned the label vs the ingredients.. Your email address will not be published. Please add my name to your growing list. My son and I both use Suave and the last several times purchased the Suave Naturals products. I use Suave products and so does my family members. Top Class Actions is a legal news source I just recently use it as well my hair came out by the hand full. Please send me information on how to file a claim. Michellereveron@yahoo.com. been buying their products for years! My children and I use Suave. Product Review-Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Shampoo and Conditioner - Duration: 6:59. icetia2002 12,194 views. We recommend you sign up for a free account at TopClassActions.com and follow the case. Roxanne Baker. Sign me up pls! Hello i have been using the suave almond+shea butter shampoo and conditioner for about 3 months now and ever since i started using it i started loosing chunks of hair! I was using suave products. Please add me, I have a cabinet full of this ,please add me. With 100% natural almond + shea butter. please add me. I would like to be added to the lawsuit. 1050 canaris st. #11 Hair felt different. and NOW i KNOW WHY. Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner are infused with 100% natural almond and shea butter, which are known for their rich emollients. Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner are infused with 100% natural almond and shea butter, which are known for their rich emollients. Please add me. I’ve bought many shampoos and conditioners claiming to be all natural. Suave Professionals Sea Salt Spray, Sea Mineral Infusion 6.8 oz. New, Suave 100% Natural Almond & Shea Butter Body Wash with 0% Parabenes & Dyes 12.6 Ounce (2 Pack) 5.0 out of 5 stars 8. How do I submit a claim I been using sauce for over 8yrs. Pls include me in any actions!! That labeling includes assertions that the products are “infused with” certain natural-sounding ingredients, most of which are plant products like lavender and coconut extract. We are a family of 7. I would love to see this banned from all products. I fell for it! Nothing is what it is represented to be. can you add me? { A quick look at the ingredient lists on Suave Naturals products reveals they’re not “natural” at all, according to a false advertising class action lawsuit. TRI-K Industries, Inc., has launched a new eco-friendly preservative! please add me as my family uses this product line all the time. Why haven’t I heard anything about this lawsuit? 8. I have used Suave for many years thinking it was natural and good for my hair. Hi, kindly include me please,my whole family use suave.thanks. Contact Us. I have used this and have serious reactions to methylisothiazolinone, and methylchloroisothiazolinone So many people do but it is typically attributed to other causes. Top Class Actions is a Proud Member of the American Bar Association, Various Trademarks held by their respective owners. Very sad, I’d like to be added as well. $14.99. Please note: Top Class Actions is not a settlement Can people get added to this class action? Disappointed that I can’t trust them! Dublin, Oh 43016. Include me as well, please. This website is not intended for viewing or usage by European Union citizens. is_confirmation;var mt = parseInt(jQuery('html').css('margin-top'), 10) + parseInt(jQuery('body').css('margin-top'), 10) + 100;if(is_form){jQuery('#gform_wrapper_805').html(form_content.html());if(form_content.hasClass('gform_validation_error')){jQuery('#gform_wrapper_805').addClass('gform_validation_error');} else {jQuery('#gform_wrapper_805').removeClass('gform_validation_error');}setTimeout( function() { /* delay the scroll by 50 milliseconds to fix a bug in chrome */ jQuery(document).scrollTop(jQuery('#gform_wrapper_805').offset().top - mt); }, 50 );if(window['gformInitDatepicker']) {gformInitDatepicker();}if(window['gformInitPriceFields']) {gformInitPriceFields();}var current_page = jQuery('#gform_source_page_number_805').val();gformInitSpinner( 805, 'https://s11284.pcdn.co/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/images/spinner.gif' );jQuery(document).trigger('gform_page_loaded', [805, current_page]);window['gf_submitting_805'] = false;}else if(!is_redirect){var confirmation_content = jQuery(this).contents().find('.GF_AJAX_POSTBACK').html();if(!confirmation_content){confirmation_content = contents;}setTimeout(function(){jQuery('#gform_wrapper_805').replaceWith(confirmation_content);jQuery(document).scrollTop(jQuery('#gf_805').offset().top - mt);jQuery(document).trigger('gform_confirmation_loaded', [805]);window['gf_submitting_805'] = false;}, 50);}else{jQuery('#gform_805').append(contents);if(window['gformRedirect']) {gformRedirect();}}jQuery(document).trigger('gform_post_render', [805, current_page]);} );} );